YOU’LL NEED :
- 10 Lasagna noodles
- three cups Chicken , cooked and shredded
- sixteen oz. Ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 half of cups Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan shredded
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and prepare dinner dinner in keeping with bundle commands till al dente. Drain water from the pot and area noodles on a flat floor. (I advise the usage of a bit of parchment paper).
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F.
three. In a massive bowl integrate shredded fowl, ricotta cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
four. With the lasagna noodles on a flat floor unfold three oz. of the fowl aggregate on every noodle. Leave 1/three of the noodle naked.
- Top the fowl aggregate with 1-2 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
- Starting on the give up of the noodle roll it up, rolling toward the naked give up of the noodle.
- Add 1/four cup of Alfredo sauce to the lowest of a casserole dish. Place every lasagna roll up into the casserole dish. Pour the last Alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll ups. Top with shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 mins.
9. After 20 mins eliminate the aluminum foil and preserve to bake for 10 mins or till the cheese is melted and bubbling