This Cajun grilled salmon recipe is a sweet-and-highly spiced seafood meal that’s equipped in only 15 mins. The salmon is wet and flaky and crowned with melt-in-your-mouth honey butter this is bursting with flavor!
When it’s warm, I need to try and devour out of doors as a good deal as possible, to be able to try and absorb all that summer time season down deep in my pores and skin to optimistically remaining all fall and wintry weather long. And being out of doors approach cooking out of doors.
So, we fired up the grill for a few highly spiced salmon fillets with a scrumptious Cajun seasoning, butter, honey, and some different odds and ends.
The extremely good aspect approximately this grilled salmon recipe is it grills up so rapid and it’s without a doubt smooth to season, plus, the Cajun spices are smooth to tug together, and also you possibly wouldn’t be disenchanted with your self in case you made more and stored on-hand for destiny recipes (hint, hint).
• three Salmon Fillets
• 1 tbsp Olive Oil, divided
• 1 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
• 1 tsp Garlic Powder
• 1 tsp Onion Powder
• 1 tsp Smoked Paprika, or Regular Paprika
• 2 tsp Cajun or Creole Seasoning
• 1/four tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
• half of tsp Salt, greater or much less to taste
• four tbsp butter, softened or room temperature
• three tbsp Pure Honey
• Fresh Parsley or Cilantro Leaves for Garnish, as desired
1. Preheat oven to four hundred stages Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, integrate all of the dry seasoning – dried parsley flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika or paprika, Cajun seasoning, black pepper, and salt and set apart.
three. In any other bowl, integrate butter and honey, blend till properly combined, set apart.
four. Pat dry salmon, then upload a drizzle with olive oil on every fillet.
5. Season each facets of salmon generously with dry seasoning, and upload a squeeze of sparkling lemon juice.
6. Add a drizzle of olive oil to a skillet or oven-secure dish and location salmon fillets with inside the pan with a dollop of honey butter on every – do now no longer overcrowd your pan. Set apart the the rest of honey butter.
7. Depending at the thickness of your salmon, bake for 10 -12 mins or till flaky and inner temp reads 145°F.
eight. When salmon close to done, across the 7-eight minute mark, upload the the rest of honey butter to the skillet.
9. Remove from oven whilst done, spoon the sauce over top of salmon, garnish with sparkling parsley or cilantro and serve.